Due to weather forecast for Sunday we have had to the unfortunate decision to cancel the race at Flyup Downhill & 417 Bike Park
This was decided the best option due to weather forecast for rain from early morning until after lunch time, the track would not dry out in time for racing to take place.
The indoor Pumptrack will be open and we will do a fun pump track race for anyone who turns up.
The cafe will be open all day for hot food and drinks.
Everyone who pre entered will get a full refund or transfer the entry to another round.
I will be onsite from 9am to answer any questions as of course time the pump track race for anyone who wants to have a go.
The uplift will be running Sunday for anyone who wants to ride the other tracks.