The 2018 Schwalbe British 4X Series moves to Harthill in Cheshire.
After a fantastic start to the 2018 season, it looks like it is going to be the biggest event so far
The Harthill track, last year, provided one of the best races of the entire year. Whilst the weather wasn’t great, the racing more than made up for it and the atmosphere was fantastic. The track has a sand base which is great as no matter what the weather the track runs perfectly.
Micheal Dewsnap has done a brilliant job of getting riders to come and help to prepare the track and also big thank you.
All Schwalbe British 4X rounds are accessible to all. From rippers aged 10 years and older, beginners who can enter Fun (12 to 17 year olds) and Big Fun (18+) all the way up to Vets, there is a class for you. With entry costs of £30 for pre entry and £40 on the day, there is no cheaper way of racing your Mountain Bike all day long with no queues, great viewing for spectators and a fun atmosphere that will make you want to keep coming back for more.
Website, Social Media:
For Series information have a look at the website: www.british4x.com
For daily information, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/british4x
Please click like on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/british4x
The bike park is open as normal and you must follow the local rules & fees.
The course will be marked out on Saturday and there will be registration during Saturday afternoon.
Sunday – Race Day
• 8.30am to 10.30am – Registration. You must sign on and register before riding the track.
• 09.30 – Open practice on whole track.
• 10:30 – Gate Practice Session 1 for Fun, Big Fun, Rippers, Juvenile, Youth, Master, Vets and Ladies only (Number 251 and higher)
• 11.00 – Gate Practice Session 2 for Junior, Senior, Pro Elite only (Number 250 and below)
• During Gate practice sessions the lower half of the track is open to everyone as normal.
• 11.25 – Rider List posted – you must check this list before the motos are drawn. Any mistakes cannot be rectified after the motos have been printed.
• 11.30 – Course Closed.
• 11.45 – Motos Printed
• 12.00 – Riders meeting.
• 12.05 – 3 Motos followed by Run Offs for riders on tied points.
• 4.00pm – Finals
• 4.30pm – Podiums Top 5 in each category
Hales Superbole Bike and Board Park